Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Last Week

Update: 
For the most part, I was doing pretty good, these couple last months. Yes, some days I have flare ups, and I cannot do anything.. But until about a week ago, 9/24/2014, I started to feel pretty crappy. My throat, my stomach had been starting to act up.
For a week, it just kept getting worst and worst. 
Yesterday, 9/30/2014, the pain was to high. I wasn't keeping down any medicine, or food. It literally felt like someone was stabbing me in my stomach.
The next stop was the ER. Which I hate and try to avoid until it's the last resort. We went to the ER, they started out with mostly exams, trying to find out whats going on. They gave me IV fluids, morphine and I was still in a lot of pain. They couldn't find out what was going on. The doctor hinted it could be the start of Penidicius, but they weren't 100% sure.
Nausea medicine was not working on me, so they were almost about to admit me. (Which no one likes to stay at the hospital)
After they gave me some more nausea medicine, which gave me a reaction. But after they gave me Benadryl, I finally started to have some relief. The pain was still very high, but I was comfortable. The doctors still asked if I would like to stay, but I told them, right now, I'd rather go home. Later after many hours in the ER, I was at home, feeling tired and ready to go to sleep.
At this moment, they really don't know what is causing this pain. It very well could be a extreme flare up of my IBS, my chiari or something new. I hope it is something that will pass within the next few days. 
I am still not feeling the best. Pain is still very high, but managing with pain meds even if it doesn't take all the pain away. 



I don't ask this very often, but I ask if you could send a positive thought to me or pray for me, so I will not end up in the ER and start to feel better! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment